OUCH! Welcome back to my fire and holy-cow it is a hot one! We are chatting tonight about the different Wilderness Pack Trip Adventures we offer here at Pioneer Outfitters in the Wrangell St. Elias National Park.
The fact is that we offer some of the most exclusive and amazing Horseback Adventures in the phenomenally majestic Mountain Wilderness in the world. The only piece missing is YOU!
We have other Adventures that we offer too, but I didn’t want to cover all of them in one shot (the video would have been too long!). Some of those are the various Mini-Adventures, the Spiritual Retreats and the lengthier 20 and 30 day Horseback Adventures.
We offer 7 Day and 10 Day Adventures and I can tell you that it is worth ever minute of your slotted vacation time in Alaska to take at least 10 Days to fully immerse yourself into the life and enjoyment of the wild places we will visit. The Horseback Adventures begin May 3rd and run through September 30th each year.
Some of the deciding options available to you to choose from are as follows:
- The Last Historic Gold Rush
- Glaciers to hike and explore
- Spiritual Places
- High Mountain Lake Fishing
- Wildlife Photo Safaris
- Geological Wonders (I even found a meteorite strike once!)
Other advantages to following your dreams of Alaska and planning an Adventure of a lifetime with Pioneer Outfitters are:
- Logistical support before, during and after your Adventure.
- Over 90 years of experience ready to help make a dream come true.
- Information on charter travel to and from Chisana.
- Your professional licensed Guide.
- Professional guiding judgment, companionship and dedication.
- All camping gear and first aid.
- Our horses provide transportation between Chisana, camps and daily destinations.
- Home cooked meals served family style while you are in Chisana.
- A well stocked camp for your guide to serve as your cook while on your Adventure (no dried backpacker food served here!).
We are certainly looking forward to an amazing year exploring the Wilderness that we live in and hope that you will be with us.
If you have enjoyed this episode of Campfire Chat with Alaska Chick, please share it! And remember! These Campfire Chats have their own page now ~ Campfire Chat Videos (found under the Blog tab in the main menu)!
Be sure to leave YOUR question to be answered out by the next campfire! (Please!!)